- Rango de ventas:217,841
- Peso de envío (libras):20
- Dimensiones (pulgadas):32 x 4.5 x 7
SEALED: Composite housing is designed to be used year round, regardless of weather. STRONG: 3,500 LBS tongue load rating, hardened steel internal gears, up to 18.5" of lift. READY: Comes pre-wired out of the box with a 7 pin connector. DAY OR NIGHT: Built in LED light for easy night time operation FULL WARRANTY: A 1 year warranty is standard, a testament to the quality of materials and construct
A True All-Season, All-Weather Jack
Did you know that almost all of the electric trailer jacks that you will find in this price range do not have any kind of weather sealing? Unless you plan on storing your trailer indoors, and only taking it out on dry days in the summer, they are simply not going to last longer than a single season of use. Our jacks are designed for real-world use, and in the long run will save you both money and frustration.
This second generation Big Horn Trailer Jack has a sealed composite housing, which means it will not rust and leak like some of the other jacks on the market. Rated at a true 3500 lbs, with 18.5 of vertical travel, it also features a built-in bubble level and LED light for safe anytime usage. Also included is a preinstalled read-to-go 7 pin connector (something most jacks dont include). Simply bolt it on, plug it in, and start giving your arms and lower back the break they deserve.
As always, we are here to answer any questions that you may have, so give us a call or send us a message. We are happy to help.
3,500 lbs lifting capacity
18.5" vertical travel
Measurement for clearance of motor (from mounting plate to top of housing): 22.5"
2-3/16" outside tube diameter (fits standard 2-1/4" holes)
Fits standard A-frame trailer tongues with 3-bolt mounting patterns
Sealed composite motor housing
Standard 12 volt power
7-pin connector is included and installed
Powder coated rust resistant frame
Removable foot pad
LED night light
Manual hand crank is included
TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES
- Los precios siempre pueden variar sin previo aviso.
- Es responsabilidad del cliente la selección de la talla y color del producto comprado. No se aceptan cambios luego de realizada la compra.
- Los Aparatos Eléctricos podrían necesitar transformador 110/220 voltios.
- Los productos podrían requerir ensamblaje, el cual no esta incluido.
- La compra esta siempre sujeta a aprobación del cliente y disponibilidad del proveedor.
- Las fotos de los productos son referenciales.