- Idioma:English (Unknown)
- Número de artículos:1
- Tiempo de ejecución:77 Minutos
- Peso de envío (libras):0.6
- Dimensiones (pulgadas):12.3 x 12 x 0.2
Deep in a warehouse in NYC (now being converted to a dot come server farm) a pallet of lost albums from the 80s have been found. This album from the long lost classic Romanian TV Show made for American Audiences during the Cold War have finally surfaced after being lost for 30+ years! Comrade Detective (Tovar ul Detectiv) is a "lost" Romanian television show that had been commissioned by the Communist Party to promote communism during the Cold War. Modeled after American buddy cop shows, this series is created by Brian Gatewood and Alessandro Tanaka. The episodes were filmed in Romania with local actors and later dubbed into English, for effect. The episodes feature the voices of: Channing Tatum. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Nick Offerman, Jenny Slate, Jason Mantzoukas, Chlo Sevigny, Jake Johnson, John DiMaggio, and others. The show debuted on Amazon Video on August 4, 2017. Soundtrack features rare versions of Flashdance, What A Feeling, Obsession and the smash hit I Can't Wait, by Nu Shooz, along with Joe Kraemer's original score. Joe Kraemer has composed for episodic television, television movies, documentaries, and short films and over 100 movies, including the scores for, The Way of the Gun, Jack Reacher, and Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. To give the show a proper sense of time and place, the score was recorded with a live orchestra at Synchron Stage Vienna with a Romanian Concertmaster.
TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES
- Los precios siempre pueden variar sin previo aviso.
- Es responsabilidad del cliente la selección de la talla y color del producto comprado. No se aceptan cambios luego de realizada la compra.
- Los Aparatos Eléctricos podrían necesitar transformador 110/220 voltios.
- Los productos podrían requerir ensamblaje, el cual no esta incluido.
- La compra esta siempre sujeta a aprobación del cliente y disponibilidad del proveedor.
- Las fotos de los productos son referenciales.