- Peso de envío (libras):4.2
- Dimensiones (pulgadas):24 x 4 x 5
Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) opticSlim design, for easy mountingAvailable in driving or flood beam patternsIncludes standard Deutsch-style connector8-year limited warranty
Características Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus High-intensity automotive-type LEDs with pure white color Available in Driving, Flood, or Combo beam patterns Slim 42mm housing for low-profile fitment Durable matte powdercoated extrusion Compact. The lightbar is based on a narrow-profile extruded housing, to allow fitment in small and tight areas. At less than 42mm tall, they'll fit in many places a traditional dual-row light bar won't, while cutting total weight as well. Focused. Thanks to the high-intensity Lumileds LED chips, coupled with our U.S. PATENT PENDING total internal reflection (TIR) optic, the total intensity is far higher than a standard, generic light bar. The TIR optic collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency. Functional Patterns. The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 30x20 degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds. The Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination and a full 80x50 degree spread of light. Unlike generic "flood" light optics that are simply a heavily diffused spot, our flood optic is a true optically designed spread, resulting in the biggest spread in the industry! It is perfect for lighting up anything at low speeds, a backup or reverse light, or to light up a worksite. The Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 30x20 degree pattern while also illuminating area around it in a full 80x50 degree spread.
TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES
- Los precios siempre pueden variar sin previo aviso.
- Es responsabilidad del cliente la selección de la talla y color del producto comprado. No se aceptan cambios luego de realizada la compra.
- Los Aparatos Eléctricos podrían necesitar transformador 110/220 voltios.
- Los productos podrían requerir ensamblaje, el cual no esta incluido.
- La compra esta siempre sujeta a aprobación del cliente y disponibilidad del proveedor.
- Las fotos de los productos son referenciales.